351. Jesus, thank You for making the way for me to come to You through Your life, death on the cross, and resurrection.
350. Dear God, please help me use Scripture as a mirror into my life, my motives, and my actions.
349. Dear God, thank You for the gentle ways You reveal Your goodness, grace, and truth to me. Help me to find patience and rest as I trust in Your loving care.
348. Great Shepherd, give me eyes and ears to look and listen for good fruit.
347. Dear God, please set me free from sinful patterns. Help me to turn to You when I’m tempted to find relief in something else.
346. Dear heavenly Father, help me to pass along an aroma of life that makes others know I represent You.
345. Loving God, my heart is desperately wicked. Only You can fully know it and remove the evil that’s in it.
344. Dear God, thank You for the gift of life. Help me to cherish it with the time I’ve been given. Thank You that when my walk with You on earth is over, I can look forward to an eternity of fellowship with You.
343. Heavenly Father, sometimes I take for granted how You’ve transformed my life. Thank You for never giving up on me.
342. Jesus, I want to walk with You. Please help me to recognize and choose the paths that will foster a deeper connection to You.
341. God of all names, You made me in Your image and love me. Shape me and mold me to be more like You.
340. Heavenly Father, may Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven!
339. Father, what a friend I have in Jesus! May I be that kind of friend to others.
338. Loving God, when life leaves me road-weary and thirsty, thank You for the gift of Your Spirit, the living water, who dwells in every believer.
337. Jesus, please help me to follow Your wise instruction as Your Spirit leads me.
336. Loving God, I praise You that no one is more creative than You are! I look forward to seeing the wonder of all that You are and all that You can do!
335. Our caring God, when I forget to show empathy for others, help me to care as You would.
334. Strong, saving, rescuing God, in the midst of my distress, when life’s waters are raging, grant me the faith to see You and cleave to You in every storm.
333. Come quickly, Jesus, to establish Your reign over the earth.
332. Jesus, help me to show Your love, not only to those I find easy to accept but also to those I find challenging.
331. Jesus, please grant me wisdom, courage, and strength to live in ways that demonstrate reconciliation with all people.
330. Jesus, please show me how to love my enemies as You love them.
329. Heavenly Father, teach me who You are, so that I never have reason to doubt You in any circumstance I face.
328. Dear God, there’s so much wrong in the world. Please give me compassion instead of bitterness.
327. Father, thank You for the history-changing reality of Your Son, Jesus.
326. Loving Savior, thank You for giving me an enduring hope to share with others until the day You call me home or come again.
325. Lamb of God, thank You for Your sacrifice. Enable me to celebrate You in my heart as well as with others in the family of faith.
324. God of refuge, empower me, Your child, to help the needy find refuge and hope.
323. Dear God, please grow the fruit of self-control in my life that I might be protected from intruders.
322. Dear Jesus, I know about perseverance from studying Your life. May Your example be my guide when trials come my way.
321. Heavenly Father, help me to delight in the treasure of the Scriptures today.
320. Loving Father, thank You for promising to be with me and for providing all I need.
319. Come soon, Jesus! I pray You’ll find me ready on that day, and that the way I live now will draw others to You.
318. Thank You, God, that I can encourage other believers and be encouraged by them when we gather together.
317. Jesus, I don’t enjoy pain, but if it drives me to You, it’s worth it.
316. Jesus, help me to shine brightly so that others may be drawn to You.
315. Dear God, please give me courage to share Jesus with friends and colleagues.
314. Father, I’m grateful for Your faithful love and care for me. Use me to encourage others to trust You.
313. Dear Jesus, I relinquish my plans to You. Help me to put my trust in You, because You never fail.
312. Father, forgive me for not bringing my burdens to you in prayer. Help me to reach out to others and ask for help too.
311. Father, thank You for being my source of help on my life’s journey.
310. So often, Father, I’m frozen by uncertainty and fear. I pray that You’ll guide my steps as I trust You for Your good will to be done.
309. Dear God, help me pursue You and Your wisdom for my life instead of the fleeting things I’ve been seeking.
308. Thank You, God, for the legacy of faith You’ve passed on to me. Please help me to lovingly impart that legacy to others.
307. Jesus, help me to abide in You so that when the storms rise and the winds blow, I’ll remain true to You. established forever by Your grace.
306. Merciful Jesus, when difficult circumstances come, please shine through me and help me point others to You.
305. Dear God, please strengthen me to meet the challenges I face today.
304. Heavenly Father, thank You for your compassionate love for me. May You use my scars for Your glory.
303. Dear God, thank You for walking alongside me and placing people in my life who helped to make me who I am today.
302. Heavenly Father, I entrust my brokenness to You, believing that in Your time, You’ll transform it into something truly beautiful.
301. Heavenly Father, please use our differences to help us mature.
300. Heavenly Father, when I’m feeling discouraged and distressed, please remind me through Your Spirit that You’ll never leave me.
299. Dear God, thank You for making me new! May I be a neighbor to those who desperately need Your care in order to be transformed by You.
298. Heavenly Father, in the face of difficulty, help me to call out to You and find the hope You alone can provide.
297. Father God, help me to seek out Your wisdom and knowledge, Your judgments, and Your paths as I seek to follow You.
296. Heavenly Father, thank You for placing a unique calling over my life. Help me to overcome my fears and step out in faith.
295. Loving God, thank You for the gift of life with You. Thank You that I don’t need to be more than I am. Thank You that in You I find all that I need and more.
294. Heavenly Father, as I consider how good parents pay attention to their children, I know You’re the truest parent. Thank You for seeing and guiding me.
293. All-powerful God, my life’s burdens feel heavy and overwhelming, but abiding in You gives me Your strength to carry on and overcome.
292. We praise You, loving God, as the all-powerful King. Help me acknowledge Your lordship in my life.
291. Father, I can do nothing apart from You.
290. Loving Creator and Sustainer of all, please show me tangible ways I can fulfill my responsibility as a steward of Your creation and inspire others to care for the world You’ve entrusted to us.
289. Heavenly Father, please help me to be faithful in prayer today.
288. Thank You, dear Father, for the gift of Your Spirit’s comfort, and for the community of believers You’ve brought into my life.
287. Thank You, dear Father, for the gift of Your Spirit’s comfort, and for the community of believers You’ve brought into my life.
286. Jesus, thank You for Your saving gift of redemption and love on the cross. Help me to respond in gratitude each day, and to press on in my faith with thankfulness.
285. Jesus, while we struggle through a world full of trouble, I need Your presence. I need Your uplifting love to take me out of the shadows and help me stand in the light of Your magnificence.
284. Dear God, thank You for following me with good intentions and two beautiful blessings, Your goodness and mercy.
283. Father in heaven, please help me to sense the wonder of what You’ve done to give me a song that can be sung in joy by everyone and every living creature.
282. Loving God, how easily I’m drawn to seek satisfaction in whatever looks brightest. Help me turn to You to find true rest.
281. Heavenly Father, I thank You for the race You’ve set before me. Please give me wisdom and discernment to steer clear of the sin that tries to entangle me and prevent me from running well.
280. God, help me to be an attentive listener and humble speaker.
279. Father God, make me ambitious to grow more like You each day.
278. Father, thank You for ears to hear You, mouths to praise You, and hands and feet to serve You.
277. Dear God, thank You that I’ll never have to journey through life alone. I know that You see me and will always be with me.
276. Father, please help me see the things I need to change in my life.
275. Father, exchange my arrogance regarding others with Your humble love.
274. Loving God, I don’t know myself as well as I should, and I fall short of what I know is right and good. Please help me trust in Your power in my battle with sin.
273. Faithful God, help me rest in the assurance of Your direction.
272. Heavenly Father, it amazes me that You do everything in love. Help me learn to love like You.
271. Dear God, please reveal Yourself to my whole family.
270. God Almighty, thank You for giving me opportunities to flex my faith muscles by trusting You to be my strength.
269. Dear Jesus, thank You for being the way, the truth, and the life. I’m glad I can cling to You. Help me to share with others the good news of who You are.
268. Loving God, give me a humble, teachable spirit that I might continually be growing in the grace and knowledge of Jesus.
267. Jesus, thank You for setting me free. Give me wisdom and grace to exercise my freedom in ways that truly honor You and bless others.
266. God, please give me greater vision to care for my neighbors.
265. Father, please show me how I can use my resources and abilities to benefit the body of Christ.
264. Thank You, God, for all You faithfully provide, including my daily bread and my very salvation.
263. You are my calm in every rush, Father. Thank You for giving me Your peace as I continue to trust You.
262. Jesus, when I’m tempted to give up, please send people to give me confidence and courage to continue my walk with you.
261. Glorious God, help me to grow in Your wisdom.
260. Father, please help me to look for ways I can love others sacrificially each day.
259. Father, thank You for knowing everything about me. Please forgive me when I’m harsh in my judgments of others.
258. I love being a part of Your family, God. Help me fill my place well so that I might grow and help others to know You better.
257. Jesus, please help me live boldly for You until You come again!
256. Heavenly Father, as I face job pressures, it’s easy to forget that I’m working for You. Redirect my heart and mind, so I put You first in all I do.
255. Dear God, You know what I’m getting too close to right now. Help me to run from it and not look back. Please give me the courage and wisdom to not let anything get between You and me.
254. Father, thank You for giving us a chance to be part of the good news that has its source in You.
253. Faithful Provider, please help me to be mindful and grateful as I faithfully manage and share all You’ve given me.
252. Open my eyes, God, to the needs of people around me. Help me to be a loving friend.
251. Father, please renew my strength and hope in You. When dark moments invade my life internally or externally and bring me low, help me to come to You in prayer.
250. Jesus, thank You for leading me to You through the cross. I would be lost without You!
249. Heavenly Father, by the work of the Holy Spirit, help me steer clear of anything that’s offensive to You.
248. Father, please awaken me to the needs of others so I might give of the resources You’ve given me. When I’m in need, help me to trust You to provide through those who also love You.
247. Heavenly Father, as baby birds find protection under their mother’s wings, may I find refuge under the shield of Your faithfulness.
246. Loving God, help me to learn the difference between real and counterfeit love and to share Christ’s love with those around me.
245. Father God, I need a good father, a true father, one who will not leave me. I’m trusting You to be this Father for me.
244. Jesus, I praise You for Your example of grace and humility. Please help me reflect these qualities in my words.
243. Heavenly Father, when my life feels barren or buffeted by stiff winds, please plant me deeper in Your steadying love.
242. Jesus, thank You for making me new and giving me a new life in You.
241. Loving God, help me to invest in the poor, for Jesus’ sake and Yours.
240. Father, protect me from pride. Please give me a humble heart.
239. Loving God, I praise You for Your tender, practical care for the helpless and hopeless.
238. I thank You, loving God, for all the marvelous works You’ve done on my behalf. Please give me the strength to focus on Your mighty acts when I need hope to keep going.
237. Jesus, give me the courage to tell of Your wonderful works. Not just to strangers, but also to those who know me best—those at home.
236. Jesus, give me a glimpse of Your eternal perspective and help me to search for the right balance of time that better fulfills Your purpose.
235. God, I need Your wise discernment. Rescue me from my denial of my own guilt. Help me live in step with Your Spirit.
234. Father God, thank You for the joy found in giving. Give me a generous heart even toward ordinary needs.
233. Thank You, Jesus, for sending Your Spirit as my comfort and companion. Remind me of Your presence throughout this day.
232. Abba, Father, thank You for speaking truth to me through Scripture.
231. Dear heavenly Father, thank You that I can come confidently to You in prayer, trusting You to supply all my needs.
230. Father, help me to remember that only You can fill my soul.
229. Loving God, thank You for refreshing my spirit and turning my plea for mercy into hope-filled praises.
228. Dear God, remind me that Jesus displayed a heart of gentleness and compassion to His adversaries.
227. Father, thank You for using me to meet the needs of others and for meeting my needs through them. Help me not to seek credit when I give but to do so in a way that gives You the glory.
226. Loving God, thank You for being my hope-giver no matter what’s going on in my life.
225. God, I need healing. And so it shouldn’t surprise me that everyone else needs healing too. Help me be part of Your healing of others.
224. Thank You, Father, for giving wisdom “generously” and “without finding fault” (JAMES 1:5) to those who ask. Please help me to pause more to talk to You.
223. Jesus, thank You for inviting me into Your kingdom. I believe You came to die for me and You rose from the grave. Come into my life and be my Savior.
222. Loving God, help me be a conduit of Your love and compassion.
221. If my commitment to You cools down, Father, send the loving heat of Your Holy Spirit to awaken and warm up my faith.
220. Father God, give me a new understanding of Your greater purposes in Your kingdom, and a godly, loving, and peace-seeking heart to respond to situations as Your Son did.
219. Giving Father, thank You for sending Jesus to live as one of us and to die for us. Fill my heart with love and thanks for this amazing gift.
218. Father God, strengthen me to live faithfully for You, right to the end.
217. God, the way the world is right now, it’s hard to believe that because of You every person shares something deep inside. Help me see this truth.
216. Holy Spirit, I welcome You to continue to grow Your fruit in my life that others might see You and want You in their lives.
215. Father, forgive me for the times I’ve made welcoming others more about me than those I seek to serve. Help me to extend myself in ways that truly refresh others.
214. Jesus, thank You for choosing to come to earth to offer Your life so that I could enjoy a relationship with God for all eternity.
213. Jesus, Bread of Life, may I crave You and find all I need in Your perfect provision.
212. Dear Jesus, thank You for the courage You showed during Your life on earth. Fill me with Your wisdom and power when I face tense situations.
211. God, the fight is real. The evil is real. I don’t know what to do, but I’m trusting You and Your mighty power to be with me.
210. Father, I pray for those who don’t see You. Please draw them to You.
209. Jesus, You died on the cross so I’d be able to live in harmony with You and the Father. May I accept Your gift of love as I speak truthfully.
208. Help me keep going on this journey, Father. I want to finish strong so You get the glory for my life and journey.
207. Loving God, there’s no one like You! Help me embrace the opportunity to walk with You and discover the blessings You alone provide.
206. Help me share Your good news wherever You send me, God!
205. Compassionate God, help me to witness honestly to those who are experiencing pain and offer the hope You provide.
204. Loving God, make my life beautiful for You. Help me to resist the enemy through Your power because I can’t do it on my own. Thank You for Jesus’ death and resurrection—my source of hope, power, and courage.
203. Father, I can easily be sidetracked into thinking too much about creation without truly considering You—the One who made all of creation. Help me to marvel at You.
202. Father, no one could love me more than You.
201. Father in heaven, though I can’t always be with those I love, I entrust them to Your loving care, remembering that You know them the best and love them the most.
200. Father, thank You for Your promise to hear me when I pray, regardless of where I may be.
199. Heavenly Father, I desire to make a difference in the lives of others. Please give me a heart for service. May it be an act of praise and gratitude to You.
198. Help me, God, not to hold back in talking with You when I’ve got something on my heart. Thank You for Your listening ear.
197. Jesus, You died and rose again to free me from the bondage of sin. Please help me to live in that liberty today!
196. Thank You, Jesus, for being the light of life, who illuminates the path for me every day.
195. Dear God, while I safely sleep, send Your blessings to nighttime workers. And help me to praise You in the night.
194. Jesus, I’d rather fail with You than succeed without You.
193. Loving Father, sometimes my trials seem unbearable. Please give me the strength to persevere and help me grow in faith.
192. Loving God, it’s amazing to imagine that You would sing songs of joy over me. I praise You and sing my own song of praise to You.
191. Father, help me to model what it means to be devoted to Jesus in the way I speak, exercise my faith, and love others.
190. Dear heavenly Father, thank You for coming to my aid so many times. Help me to know I can face any battle with You by my side.
189. Father, though in various ways I feel my limitations—my dustiness—help me to be strong in faith and trust You.
188. Jesus, thank You for saving me. Forgive me for the times I get distracted by lesser issues and allow division to occur between myself and other believers. Help me to bring unity through focusing on You.
187. Creator God, You’ve entrusted to us a marvelous planet that sustains and astonishes me. Please help me to respond to Your gift by caring for it.
186. God, You said death will meet its end and You promise me genuine life. Thank You.
185. Loving God, please break down every wall that keeps me from being vulnerable so I can love You and others with Spirit-empowered courage, compassion, and consistency.
184. Loving Jesus, help me to welcome and reach out to others in love.
183. Heavenly Father, help me to continue to honor You in my response to those in authority despite the difficult situations I may face. Help me to live each day in a way that glorifies You.
182. God, allow me to see how Jesus’ resurrection changes everything about my life now and forever.
181. Today, Father, I pause to remember how it must have been that day between Your Son’s crucifixion and His resurrection. I’m so grateful that He’s reversed sin’s curse for me.
180. Jesus, thank You that You understand and sympathize with the pain I experience as I take up my cross and follow You. Give me courage and strength even when the journey is difficult.
179. Thank You, Jesus, for keeping Your Father’s plan in view when You went through the steps to the cross.
178. Beautiful Savior, I’m so thankful Your love for me never grows old! Help my love for You to grow ever deeper.
177. Thank You, Jesus, for taking on a human form to relate to me in my struggles and pay for my wrongdoings. I want to trust You more.
176. Loving Savior, please help me to be ready to meet You at any time. Help me to serve You and prepare for Your return today.
175. Jesus, thank You for coming into Jerusalem to reveal Your mighty and humble ways. Fill my heart with Your peace.
174. Loving God, I thank You for being my permanent address. Help me to recognize You as my most faithful companion who’s with me wherever I go.
173. Heavenly Father, open my eyes to the needs of people around me. Give me the wisdom to know how to show kindness and care to them.
172. God, forgive me for the times I haven’t done what You’ve instructed. Give me the strength and the willingness to obey You with words, actions, and thoughts that please You.
171. Loving God, I’m overwhelmed to think of Your loving care for me. Thank You. Help me to respond to Your ongoing work in my life.
170. Almighty God, thank You for allowing me to serve You in many ways. As I passionately care for others, teach me to also work wisely so that I’ll have energy to do what You want me to do.
169. Compassionate Father, please help me place my hope in the surety of Your great love for me as I spread the good news about Your grace wherever I go.
168. Loving God, I know I’m sometimes so private that I shut others out of my life. Help me to reach out and invite them in.
167. Almighty Father, thank You for the loving-kindness You’ve shown me through Your Son, Jesus. Please help me to reflect Your love in even the smallest things I do today.
166. Jesus, thank You for looking out for those in need. Help me to be like You, that I would care for others, showing them Your love.
165. Father, I repent of my sin and self-sufficiency and turn to You.
164. Loving God, there’s so much uncertainty in our world. Help me to see the wonder of Your life breathing new life all around me.
163. Thank You for the perfect peace that comes to me when I choose to trust You.
162. Thank You for always being with me, for perfectly knowing me, and for being my true Helper in times of need.
161. God of integrity, You’re honest and faithful. Make me more like You. Teach me how to live uprightly.
160. Loving Creator and Sustainer of all, please help me seek You daily with all my heart and trust You will keep the promises You’ve made.
159. Heavenly Father, help me to show love and kindness to all, regardless of their station in life.
158. Creator God, thank You for the unique and perfect way You created the world and all that’s in it. Your works are wondrous!
157. I’m not an expert at evangelizing, heavenly Father, so show me simple, effective ways to share the good news about Christ. Learn more about leading others to Christ at.
156. Heavenly Father, help me choose to serve You today.
155. I praise You, Jesus, that nothing will be lost, but only regained, in the future.
154. Mighty God, thank You for Your promises of redemption and restoration. Help me to trust in Your timing in each area of my life.
153. Father, may Your extraordinary love flow through me in ordinary ways.
152. Jesus, thank You for going to prepare a place for me. Help me to put my hope in You fully and not take my eyes off You.
151. Loving Father, You know my need. Help me to be wise and discerning in knowing when to partner with others.
150. Dear God, I want others to experience the loving relationship I have with You. Help me in my walk and talk to draw others to You.
149. Father, in the name of Jesus, please help me do right by others and everyone You bring into my life.
148. Loving God, show me my shortcomings that detract from letting others know who You are. Help me to love and forgive as You do.
147. Great Singer, I delight in Your singing over me.
146. Heavenly Father, I know You hold the answers to all the choices I face. As I seek Your wisdom, please give me clarity and the strength to boldly move forward with You.
145. Jesus, some days and weeks and years feel overwhelming. Thank You for Your peace, which guards me yesterday, today, and forever.
144. Father, I lift up my cares and worries to You.
143. Thank You, Father, for sending people into my life to share the news of Christ’s sacrifice. Help me to share it joyously with others.
142. Jesus, I’ll wait for You. Though the world is dark and filled with pain, suffering, injustice, and uncertainty, I’ll wait for You. Though I don’t know the day or the time, I’ll wait for You.
141. Dear God, thank You for Your Spirit’s help when I don’t know how to pray.
140. Father, You know the times I’ve sought to piece my life together without You. Help me to forsake my misguided plans for safety and to run swiftly to You.
139. I love You, dear God, and want You as my greatest love. Show me how I can become more like You.
138. Loving God, there’s nothing like the encouragement You give. Please give me opportunities to help others find new strength in You.
137. Heavenly Father, at times I’ve squandered my gifts and talents. Sharpen my commitment to manage the gifts You’ve given me so the world praises You.
136. Dear Father, give me the courage to reach out to people who don’t know You. Give me wisdom to know when and how to start conversations about You.
135. Loving God, source of all that’s good, help me to let go of envy’s lies, the kind of lies that suck out joy and “rot the bones.” Help me to instead celebrate the countless beautiful gifts of life in Your kingdom.
134. God, I need some good news. I hear bad news all the time. I need to hear what You say about things. I need the joy You bring.
133. Heavenly Father, thank You for welcoming me into Your family and giving me all the rights and privileges that come with being a child of God.
132. Almighty God, help me avoid the door that leads to entrapment.
131. Father God, thank You for the example of Jesus. Show me how to follow Him in actions and in words every day.
130. eavenly Father, I acknowledge Your love for me with feelings of amazement, awe, and humility. Who am I? Thank You for loving me!
129. Father, help me to see that one primary purpose of life is to show love to those around me.
128. God, I’m so glad you didn’t leave me here on this earth to do it all on my own. Thank You for Your love and guidance and the people You’ve placed in my life.
127. Loving and Almighty God, please help me to live every moment with You today and to receive the strength You alone can give.
126. Dear heavenly Father, forgive me for focusing on the problems I face each day. I know You’ve conquered the world and remain bigger than my trials. Help me turn my eyes and heart to You in every circumstance.
125. Father, life is hard, and it often hurts. May my problems lift me closer to You.
124. Father, help me to see and encourage others, and lead me to someone who can encourage me.
123. Father, by the work of the Holy Spirit, please give me the humility to receive good advice from others.
122. Father God, please rid me of my selfishness so I can love selflessly and stand as one with my brothers and sisters in Christ.
121. God, I need Your powerful, deep love. I need Your love that won’t be extinguished and won’t let me go. Will You show me this love today?
120. Loving God, my service to You is far from perfect, but I also know that as I serve You, that service is remembered and valued by You. Thank You for equipping me to serve.
119. Show me what it means in my struggles to trust You and Your character, dear God. You’re powerful and loving.
118. Father, thank You so much for Your reassuring voice telling me whose I am and how much I’m loved.
117. Amazing God, I bow at Your feet, humbled by Your merciful help whenever it comes. Thank You for encouraging my faith with Your sovereign power throughout the earth.
116. God, I like to think that my life is in my control. I sometimes act as though I’ll live forever. Humble me. Help me find life only in You.
115. Heavenly Father, I want to be successful in Your eyes. Teach me how to love others the way You love me.
114. Dear God, please help me fill the role You’ve given me and not to covet more. Help me trust You in everything.
113. Dear God, thank You for loving me. Help me to focus on Your faithfulness instead of the worries of this life.
112. Jesus, may I find hope and joy in You as You provide what I need to persevere in this life.
111. Thank You, God, for the wonder of Your creation and the privilege to learn about You through it.
110. Thank You, Jesus, for Your saving work on the cross that reconciles me to God and gives me a new life in You.
109. Creator God, You’ve created the world and all that’s within it, and yet You love me and want to use me for Your glory. Help me to look to You for help and strength.
108. Father, thank You for loving me, forgiving me, and giving me opportunities to share Your truth as I love You by loving others.
107. Loving God, thank You for Your grace in providing for my needs! I pour out my gratitude to You today.
106. Father in heaven, the burdens of this world have me asking, “How long?” Thank You for welcoming such prayers, and please give me the strength to trust You in life’s journey.
105. Loving God, forgive me for so often mistaking my own self-improvement ambitions for growing in You! Help me to surrender control and embrace a life of freedom with You.
104. Dear God, thank You that I can trust You in all situations and come to You in prayer. You’re right there in the midst of my struggles, and You give me strength.
103. Jesus, thank You that I can forgive others because You’ve forgiven me.
102. Heavenly Father, today I will do all things with You by my side.
101. I’m grateful to know Your love and to be a part of Your family, Father. Show me ways to creatively express that love.
100. God, You’re the Potter and I’m the clay. Mold me as You wish. Remind me that I’m in Your skillful and caring hands.
99. Dear Father, thank You for Your extravagant love that rescued me from my sin. Please take all my fears and help me to trust You.
98. Father God, thank You for demonstrating Your love and care for me despite the ways I wrong You.
97. Giving God, please show me places where I can give today.
96. Father, please continue to open my mind and heart to grow in knowledge and wisdom as I read from the Scriptures.
95. Jesus, because I’ve been spiritually sleeping, I haven’t been praying. And because I haven’t been praying, I haven’t depended on You. I’m sorry. Please help me to spend more time with You.
94. Thank You, Jesus, for coming to rescue me. Help me to join in Your search-and-rescue mission and to share Your love with someone who needs You today.
93. Jesus, You calm every spiritual storm. When tempests rage, speak peace to my soul as I put my hope in You.
92. Thank You, God, for coming to save me from the darkness of sin and despair. Help me to remain in Your light.
91. Jesus, Your death brings me life. Help me die to sin today and live my life through You.
90. Loving God, please make me more like You so I can use every opportunity You give me to share Your love with others.
89. God, it’s a good thing You see the future because sometimes all I see is ruin and disaster. Show me where to go, where to give my life.
88. Heavenly Father, during my toughest struggles and troubles, I thank You for hearing my humble cry.
87. Father, help me to trust You, so that I may find peace and rest in You.
86. Loving God, thank You for forgiveness. Remind me that You no longer remember my sins.
85. Dear Jesus, I know I’ve sinned against You. And I realize that the penalty for my sin is separation from You. Thank You for the salvation You’ve made possible and for drawing me close to You forever.
84. Thank You, Jesus, for making it possible for me to be drawn near to God always.
83. God, this world is distressing and confusing, and many voices want to drive me to a perspective that feels void of hope. Help me to root my heart in the promise and power of the resurrection of Jesus, who holds the future.
82. Heavenly Father, I know I fall short of Your glory every day. Thank You for Your unconditional love. Help me strive to be more like You by being patient and gentle with others.
81. Father, may Your Spirit show me the places where I need to put others before myself. Help me love You with all my heart.
80. Jesus, please help me develop resilient faith. Empower me to demonstrate my trust through loving obedience to You.
79. Father, thank You for Your perfect love. Please help me to praise You for it and to share it with others today.
78. Jesus, I give up my own plans to follow Yours. Please give me a fresh start!
77. Jesus, give me the words to speak, that I might bless someone with Your grace and love today and in this new year.
76. Father, thank You for the hope that I have in Jesus and in His return. When lesser hopes compete for my heart’s affection and attention, help me to lift my eyes to You.
75. Heavenly Father, when I’m blinded by the lure of shiny wishes, inspire me to take hold of wiser choices, walking the path of wisdom back to Your blessed peace.
74. Beautiful Savior, I could praise You for all eternity and never come to the end of all that You are. Thank You for giving Yourself for me, so that I may live in Your love forever!
73. God of love, when I’m faced with evil and hate, help me not to respond in kind but anchor myself in Your love.
72. Healing God, I need Your help! Please use Your righteous right hand to take hold of my broken, weary hands and help me, I pray.
71. Father, You know where the relational fissures are in my life. Forgive me for my slowness to attempt resolution. Give me the strength to take the next steps.
70. Jesus, thank You for making Yourself nothing so I could be forgiven.
69. God of peace, when I’m anxious and fretting about many things, help me to turn to You and receive Your gift of peace.
68. Jesus, may they know I’m a Christian by Your love.
67. Jesus, thank You for being with me even when no other person can be present. Thank You for the connection You give me to others through the Holy Spirit.
66. Jesus, thank You that when I’m tempted to drift away, the wisdom of Scripture helps bring me back.
65. I’m still learning, God, that You’re the greatest Comforter. Help me to let go of the things that give me false security, and please guide me to cling to You.
64. Thank You, God, for the promise that because I have Jesus as my Savior, I’ll never be condemned.
63. God of my help, I thank You for all the times I’ve fallen and been broken—times when You’ve put me back together.
62. Father God, please help me to see myself and others through Your eyes. Help me love with Your heart as I come into contact with people who are different from me.
61. Holy Spirit, thank You for giving me spiritual gifts and arranging me in a body where I’m needed.
60. Dear God, I surrender my words to You. Use them for Your glory. Help them to inspire and encourage others.
59. Father, give me the patience to wait for Your answer. I know You’re a good and loving God whose timing and will are always perfect.
58. Father, please help me to see Your heart in the sacrifice of Your Son.
57. Jesus, help me to find ways I can help those around me. Please give me a generous heart.
56. All-powerful God, I need to be rescued. If You don’t help me, I’m finished. I have no escape. So I’m turning to You. Please help me.
55. Lamb of God, thank You for the invitation to the heavenly wedding.
54. Heavenly Father, help me do the best I can to be at peace with others. May I never separate what You’ve joined.
53. Heavenly Father, thank You for Immanuel—Jesus, Your Son. May I rejoice in His presence and love today.
52. Thank You, giving God, for encouraging me to be generous because in Your economy, generosity will bring the giver and the receiver abundant blessings.
51. Loving God, show me ways to illustrate what I’ve learned from Scripture so others may know of Your wonders.
50. Forgive me, Father, for not appreciating others in a stage of life different from mine.
49. Loving God, thank You for reminding me that who I am is based on whose I am—Yours, simply Yours.
48. Heavenly Father, help me do my part to live in unity with all of God’s people.
47. Heavenly Father, as I meet with others to worship and praise Your name, help me to also encourage others in Your name. Forgive me when I overlook the latter because I’m too preoccupied with myself.
46. God, there’s so much darkness. I fear sometimes that the darkness will overwhelm me. Be my great light. Shine on me with radiant love.
45. God, thank You for loving me so generously. Help me to follow You with joy even in the face of opposition.
44. Father, like Job’s friends, I’m inclined to assume that the troubles of others are somehow deserved. Please help me live this day in the Spirit of Your Son rather than in the words and thoughts of the accuser.
43. Father, thank You for what You’ve done for me. Help me, in Jesus’ name, to boldly share my faith with others.
42. God, I’m so thankful You don’t see me as I see myself. Help me to see myself as Your dearly loved child capable of doing big and small things in service to You.
41. Loving Father, forgive me for the times I’ve taken You and Your blessings for granted. Create in me a thankful heart, so I’ll honor and praise You for all You’ve done and are doing.
40. I may not always understand Your will, Father, but I ask for help to submit to it. Teach me to trust Your good and faithful character. Give me a submissive heart.
39. Father, saturate my heart with Your wisdom so I can share You with others naturally and courageously.
38. Father, thank You for Your constant presence no matter where I am.
37. Loving God, thank You for showing me how to believe in love and joy again. Help me to be a channel of that hope for others.
36. Jesus, as I consider the full and abundant life You’ve provided for me, please help me resist turning from You to things I think will satisfy me.
35. Father, help me to keep trusting You. Open my eyes so I can see Your love and faithfulness.
34. God, thank You for being rich in mercy toward me! May I boast in You and Your gift of salvation through grace by faith.
33. 하늘에 계신 아버지, 저를 사랑하시고 받아 주시고 소중히 여겨 주시는 것을 압니다. 저를 자녀 삼아 주시고 조건 없이 사랑해 주셔서 감사합니다.
32. Father, when I struggle to know my true identity, remind me to follow You to discover in You my true self.
31. Father, You’re my delight and my joy. I long to worship You without distraction or interruption.
30. God, at times I’ve approached You too casually, assumed too much. Thank You for Your patience with me. And thank You for Your love.
29. Heavenly Father, open my eyes and heart to understand more of Your love, and help me realize that Your love is enough for my life.
28. Dear God, thank You for creating such a magnificent, diverse, fascinating world. Help me to appreciate Your workmanship and realize that You’re in control.
27. Jesus, my ultimate Ally, I surrender to Your rightful rule.
최고의 협력자이신 예수님, 주님의 의로우신 통치에 저를 맡깁니다.
26. Dear God, when I feel alone while serving You, remind me that others are with me as we joyfully serve.
사랑하는 하나님, 하나님을 섬기다가 혼자라고 느껴질 때, 우리가 기쁨으로 섬기면 다른 사람들이 함께 한다는 것을 다시 일깨워 주소서.
25. Jesus, I rest in You like a branch clings to its vine.
예수님, 가지가 줄기에 붙어 있는 것처럼 제가 주님 안에 거합니다.
24. Creator God, we proclaim Your name above all others. You’re worthy to be praised! We worship You!
창조주 하나님, 다른 모든 이름 위에 뛰어나신 주의 이름을 찬양합니다. 주님은 찬양 받으시기에 합당하십니다! 우리가 주님을 경배합니다!
23. Father, forgive me when I don’t represent Jesus well. Give me strength and courage to be better dressed for Your glory and Christ’s name’s sake.
하나님 아버지, 예수님을 잘 대변하지 못하는 저를 용서해 주시고, 하나님의 영광과 그리스도의 이름을 위한 옷을 잘 차려 입을 수 있도록 힘과 용기를 주소서.
22. Dear heavenly Father, thank You for being my Father and claiming me as Your child.
사랑하는 하나님 아버지, 저의 아버지가 되어 주시고 저를 아버지의 자녀라고 하시니 감사합니다.
21. God, take the unremarkable moments of my life and infuse them with Your joy and wonder.
하나님, 제 삶의 대수롭지 않은 순간들을 하나님의 기쁨과 놀라움으로 가득 채워 주소서.
20. God, help me to experience Your comfort in my sufferings and to become a source of comfort to others.
하나님, 고난 중에 하나님의 위로를 경험하게 하셔서 다른 사람들을 위로할 수 있도록 도와주소서.
19. Father, please use me as You see fit in order that ___________ might turn to You in faith.
하나님 아버지, _________가 믿음으로 하나님께 돌아올 수 있도록 하나님이 원하시는 방법으로 저를 사용해 주소서.
18. Thank You, God, for Your many gifts to me. I shout my praises to You and clap my hands in celebration of Your work in my life.
하나님, 제게 많은 선물을 주셔서 감사합니다. 목소리 높여 하나님을 찬양하고 손뼉 치며 하나님이 제 삶에 하신 일들을 기뻐합니다.
17. Thank You, Father, for the multiple good things You’ve placed on this earth. Make my life a grateful offering of praise to You.
하나님 아버지, 이 땅에 많은 좋은 것들을 주셔서 감사합니다. 제 삶이 아버지께 드리는 감사의 찬양 제물이 되게 하소서.
16. Dear God, thank You for offering me a new calling through Your Son. And thank You for giving me the Spirit to live inside me to guide and empower me to serve You.
사랑하는 하나님, 성자 예수님을 통해 새 소명을 주시니 감사합니다. 또 우리 안에 성령을 주셔서 하나님을 섬기도록 인도하시고 능력 주시니 감사합니다.
15. Good Father, the thought that You would sing over me in joy is such an assurance and comfort. Thank You.
좋으신 하나님 아버지, 하나님이 나로 말미암아 즐거이 부르며 기뻐하신다는 것을 생각하면 큰 확신과 위로가 됩니다. 감사합니다.
14. Father, I come asking and trusting You to hear me because You say that You do.
하나님 아버지, 하나님께서 제 기도를 들으신다고 말씀하시기에 믿고 간구하며 나아갑니다.
13. Great Physician, give me words to heal, not hurt, in times of pain.
위대한 치료자이신 하나님, 고통받는 때에 상처 되는 말 대신 치유하는 말을 하게 하소서.
12. Jesus, thank You for making me Your mouthpiece for Your good news. May Your Spirit give me the courage and love to share about You today.
예수님, 주님의 복음을 전하기 위해 저를 대변인으로 삼아 주셔서 감사합니다. 주의 성령께서 오늘 저에게 주님을 전할 수 있는 용기와 사랑을 주시기를 간구합니다.
11. God, I don’t know if what I’m experiencing is Your testing or not, but either way, I want to trust You. I give my future to You.
하나님, 제가 겪는 일이 하나님이 주신 시험인지 아닌지 알지 못합니다. 하지만 그 어떤 것이든 하나님을 신뢰하기를 원합니다. 제 앞날을 하나님께 드립니다.
10. Loving God, at times I’m afraid to live honestly with myself and with others-thinking that by doing so I’ll no longer be loved. Heal my heart, and help me believe in and live for the glory, freedom, and joy Your love makes possible.
사랑의 하나님, 나 자신에게, 그리고 다른 사람에게 정직하게 살면 더 이상 사랑받지 못할까봐 때로 두렵습니다. 나의 마음을 치유해 주시고, 하나님의 사랑으로 가능케 된 기쁨과 자유와 영광을 믿고 누리며 살게 하소서.
9. Faithful Father, please give me all I need to serve You by loving others with my words and actions today.
신실하신 하나님 아버지, 오늘 제 말과 행동으로 이웃을 사랑하면서 하나님을 섬길 수 있도록 저에게 필요한 모든 것을 공급해 주소서.
8. Father, open my eyes to see Jesus in all of Scripture so that I might love, obey, and serve Him more.
하나님 아버지, 제 눈을 열어 성경 전체에 나타나 있는 예수님을 보게 하시고, 주님을 더 사랑하고 순종하며 섬길 수 있게 하소서.
7. Father God, I thank You for the gift of Your forgiveness that eliminates the guilt of my sin. Help me to first examine my own heart before I concern myself with the sins of others.
하나님 아버지, 나의 죄를 씻기는 용서의 선물을 주셔서 감사합니다. 다른 사람들의 죄를 걱정하기보다 먼저 나의 마음을 살피게 하소서.
6. Holy Spirit, fill me afresh today and make me a person of virtue.
성령님, 오늘 저를 새롭게 채워 주셔서 선을 행하는 사람이 되게 하소서.
5. Dear God, release my tongue and heart from the enemy’s grip. Equip me to see and feel the harm of racial injustice so that I may speak up for those hurt by this sin.
사랑하는 하나님, 적의 손아귀에서 제 혀와 마음을 풀어 주소서. 인종차별의 폐해를 보고 느끼게 하셔서 그 죄로 상처받은 사람들을 위해 소리 내어 말할 수 있게 하소서.
4. God of all truth, help me to rest in the Spirit of truth that I might better understand the wisdom You’ve provided.
모든 진리의 하나님, 진리의 성령님께 의지하여 하나님이 주신 지혜의 말씀을 더 잘 이해할 수 있도록 도와주소서.
3. Loving God, help me to remember the brevity of life and to live well today.
사랑의 하나님, 인생의 짧음을 기억하며 오늘을 잘 보낼 수 있도록 도와주소서.
2. Creator God, You’ve made me in Your image. Help me to know and embrace my calling that I might better love and serve You.
저를 하나님의 형상으로 지으신 창조주 하나님. 저의 소명을 알고 그것을 귀히 여기며 하나님을 더 사랑하고 섬기게 하소서.
1. Jesus, thank You for loving me and forgiving me. You paid a debt I couldn’t pay and gave me a gift I couldn’t buy.
예수님, 저를 사랑하고 용서해 주셔서 감사합니다. 주님은 제가 지불할 수 없는 빚을 갚아주셨고 제가 살 수 없는 선물을 주셨습니다.